- Are Cross Tool Sprue Bushings compatible with Master Unit Die (MUD)®¹?
- Are Cross Tool Locating Rings compatible with Master Unit Die (MUD)®¹?
- Does Cross Tool have a price list?
- Does Cross Tool stock Interchangeable Molding Inserts & Mold Base Frames?
- Does Cross Tool build H-Frames?
- Does Cross Tool build 3-Plate Inserts & Custom Inserts?
- Are your prints available on disk?
- Are shipping costs included in product pricing?
- Can I get a catalog?
YES. Cross Tool’s Frames and Interchangeable Molding Inserts are completely interchangeable with Master Unit Die (MUD)®¹. There are a few differences though. Cross Tool’s Inserts are surface ground. All of our larger Mold Base U-Frames, the 10/12 series and larger, include SEPU slots in standard pricing. Our 84/90 Series Mold Base Frame includes mounting holes and clamping plates which overhang ½” per side.
YES. Our Locating Rings are the industry standard 3.990″.
NO. We have restructured our pricing to save our customer additional money. We have quantity discounts and mix and match discounts. Don’t worry, our standard unit prices are lower that the competition and quotes can be done over the phone, by fax, or e-mail within minutes.
YES. We are stocking many of the most commonly requested inserts and frames. We are continually increasing our inventory. These inserts cost less than the competition and the frames are significantly less than the competition.
NO. We do build the inserts compatible with Master Unit Die (MUD)®¹ “H” & “Double H” Series Mold Base Frames, but not the H Frames themselves.
YES. If you don’t see a product in our catalog, call us at (800) 832-3993 or fax us a print at (928) 556-3048. We’d be happy to quote it for you.
NO. We have researched many different shipping methods to ensure that you receive the best price and delivery available.
¹M-U-D® is a registered trademark of DME Company LLC